Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Post Office here I come!

Swaps in the bag... or envelope as the case may be. So exciting!

For my swap @ Stitches and Scissors , a "Wishing it was Spring" Fat Quarter Swap, I picked two fun flower prints. The woman I am swapping with is a lovely young thing! Her blog is impeccably filled with colorful links to decorating ideas and inspired items for when she is blessed with a child. She has a strong faith in God and a deep love for life. I hope she enjoys what I am sending.

In a weak moment, I decided to take on 8 partners for the "Sew, Mama, Sew!" Fat Quarter Swap. My partners are from all over the USA and 2 from Spain. I have AR, AZ, MI, MS, VA, WV and 2 from Barcelona, Spain. I can't wait to see what I get! EIGHT new-to-me fabrics! WOOHOO!!!!

These days I feel like I have been cleaning and doing "life" things rather then making the time to get down to sewing. I have about 10 projects in the works and like 10 more I dream of when I look at my "stash". This week my kids are at the sitter 6 extra hours so I have been using that time to get a bit more organized. I will post new pictures of the sewing space tomorrow.

Off to finish a bit of cleaning then bed...

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

I love it when I go to the post office with a bag full of swap envelopes to mail out. It means I will very soon be getting a bag full in return.

Someone told me that swaps are like christmas morning for adults and I couldnt agree more!

Lens said...

Hello!
I'm one of your luckily swap partners. Today I've receive my FQ.
When I come back from the library, my husband said: What are you so happy today? Ah! Because I have my first FQ !
I love it! The colours are so brilliant, wow.
Thank you so much. *^_^*

Elena from Barcelona