Sunday, February 8, 2009

So did I tell you....














Hey All!

I am so excited to get working The Black and White Quilt Challenge Project. A few weeks back from I ordered the Califon Collection by Mark Lipinski. ChristaQuilts! was having a sale so I got a 13 fat quarter set plus some yardage. Dear friends were married in October so this project is for them.

There is a r/w/b quilt on the current issue of Quilting that has me intrigued. It is called "So Many Snowballs." I think with the triangles being reds and the main pieces being the Califon, it would make for an amazingly modern project. We shall see... all in good time. I have a TON of other projects but hope to get this at leased cut before January is over.

Babs











1 comment:

The Calico Cat said...

Love those black & white prints!