Friday, March 20, 2009

a few links...

I am feeling REALLY tired today. I had wanted to rework my AQB1 March blocks, but I am in such a lazy mood... they can wait. So instead I am going to share with you (who ever YOU are) a few links to places I have been visiting lately!

1) I ordered this wooden toy sewing machine off Etsy.com for Beaker. On vacation, she had said she wanted a "sewing toy" to use with her small stash of fat quarters she collected while shopping with me. I can't wait for it to get here!

2) While on Etsy.com, I bought few fabric grab bags from one of my favorite sellers, Starlit Nest. She has super fast shipping and great range of fabrics.

3) A few general sites I read most days: Whip Up Blog, Craftzine Blog, ikea hacker Blog, and a new one, Needlework News Blog.

4) How can I read hundreds of blogs each day? Flock! For over a year I have run my online life smoothly with the help of the Flock web browser.

5) my guilty pleasure... Celebrity Baby Blog.

See you tomorrow! Happy Surfing!

No comments: