Sunday, March 15, 2009

treasures from vacation

So I found 2 LQS's in the West Palm Beach area, and HAD to go for a visit... my own mini Shop Hop with my best little girl. We had a really fun time! I got some more greens for my Another Quilting Bee project. I am deeply in love with the green bulls-eye. I almost got it in all the colors but I was TRYING to be a good girl. We got the fire hats to make a gift bag for a friend's son who is having a fireman themed b-day party. The real find is the ATV pattern. The one shop only had the lonley fat quarter but I will find more! The rest are random FQ's that Beaker picked out or I did... just a few fun odds and ends. Over all, I think I spent about $100 in total and am really pleased with my small bounty.

** My Quilt Shop **
** Buttonwood Quilts **





No comments: